- Colocation (or collocation or co-location) is the act of placing multiple entities within a single location.
- Colocation is often used in the data sourcing industry to mean off-site data storage, usually in a data center.
- This is very important for businesses since the loss of data can be crucial for companies of any size.
Benefits of Colocation
- Colocation Provides Reliable Uptime
- Better Network Speed and Reliability
- Better Power Redundancy
- Significantly Lower Setup and Monthly Cost For Services
- Network and Server Specialists
- On-Site Remote Hands 24/7
- High Internet Bandwidth Availability
- Colocation Opens Up New Possibilities and Business Opportunities
What is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is the housing, serving, and maintaining files for Web sites on a dedicated server with direct access to the Internet.
What is Email Hosting?
An e-mail hosting service is an Internet hosting service that runs e-mail servers.
- Secure Webmail Access
- Secure IMAP and POP Access
- Adequate Storage Space
- Spam and Virus Filtering
- Shared Address Book
What is Online Data Storage?
Online Data Storage can provide the following:
- Provides an additional flexible source of data storage
- Provides a backup mechanism
- Provides an easy way to share data with others.
- Provides access to data from any location that has internet access